I am looking for a traineeship
A first professional experience or a step towards employment, a traineeship is the opportunity to put your existing skills into practice and to discover and develop new ones.
We offer traineeships throughout the Group, in hotels, catering and support services.
All of our traineeships are part of a learning programme. Whatever your level of education or training, there are numerous possibilities in the 95 countries in which the AccorHotels group operates. It is important that your traineeship be part of a professional project.
All of our traineeship offers are available on AccorHotels Jobs and through the schools with which we are in contact.
I am looking for a sandwich course
Sandwich courses are the perfect way to acquire skills in a professional environment while continuing your education.
In choosing to follow a sandwich course with AccorHotels, you will have many advantages:
- good preparation for permanent job openings,
- transmission of experience from professionals sharing their passion for the job.
For a student, an apprenticeship is a passport to employment:
- by giving them an experience of company life,
- by providing some level of financial independence.
Each year, AccorHotels takes on several thousand apprentices from all levels of educations.
All of our sandwich course offers are available on AccorHotels Jobs and through the schools with which we are in contact.
I am a young graduate looking for employment
I am a recent graduate of a vocational school, college or university
AccorHotels recruits graduates into hotels, catering and support professions – digital, business intelligence, finance, marketing, human resources, legal, IT…
At AccorHotels, your qualification can lead to numerous opportunities in nearly 100 professions all around the world.
Lasting relations have been established with various partner schools and universities over several years: our human resources teams participate in your forums, contribute to your courses, recruit you for traineeships, sandwich courses, jobs…
I have no qualifications, little or no experience
If you have no qualifications or experience in the relevant line of work but are motivated by the service professions, for certain jobs, AccorHotels organises professional situation scenario to assess candidates’ capacities before recruitment.
AccorHotels offers numerous opportunities around the world. Check the requirements indicated in the offer before applying for the job:
- Speak the country’s working language
- Speak the languages indicated in the job offer
- For Asian, African and Middle Eastern countries, English is obligatory
- The types of contract vary according to local legislation
- You must have the working papers indicated in the job offer
Example of the types of contract in Asia:
- Expat. Status: person working abroad while maintaining the status of employee in their country of origin.
- Local International sub-contract: person working abroad, without maintaining the status of employee in their country of origin, takes on the local employee status.
- Local: person with the status of employee in the country in which they are working.
- Management trainee: The candidate must be enrolled in third level hotel related education or have graduated from such a programme within the past 12 months.
- The types of qualifications vary according to each country
- You must have the level of education specified in the offers for which you wish to apply, or the equivalent in your country
- Have the minimum level of experience specified in the offers for which you wish to apply
- Work in the specified field of study
Be acknowledged as a “disabled worker”
- All of our positions and contracts are open to people with disabilities
- If you wish, you can inform us of your disability by entering the information in the relevant space while creating your online résumé