As recruitment is decentralised, each recruiter may contact you using different methods: e-mail, telephone or post.
Where does my application go when I reply to an offer?
- 1. As soon as you apply for a position, your application is sent automatically to the recruiter in question
- 2. In your candidate space, the status of your application will show “being considered”
- 3. If the recruiter decides to give you a negative answer, you will receive a reply by e-mail or post
- 4. The status “Answer: regret”, “Answer by mail” or “Answer: e-mail” will be shown in your candidate space
- 5. If however, the recruiter decides to set-up an interview, you will be informed either by e-mail or by telephone.
- 6. The status “Contacted”, “Answer: e-mail” or “Answer: interview” will show in your candidate space
- 7. You and the recruiter will decide together on a suitable interview date
How long can it take?
The time before you receive an answer will depend on:
- - The recruiter
- - The country to which you apply
- - The position for which you apply
An offer is valid for a month on average. When the recruitment is completed, the recruiter will remove the offer from the site. You will receive a maximum response at the end of the offer.
For open applications
Your résumé can be seen at any time by a recruiter. In your candidate space you can see the number of times that your résumé has been read.
However it is possible that your résumé will not correspond to current vacancies.
To see the number of times your résumé has been read, connect to your candidate space in "my resume"