Job reference 242383 • Job category Sales - Distribution | Sales Manager (m/f)
- As the manager in charge of a team of sales executives, the Sales Manager promotes sales through the recruitment and training of staff and the fixing of their targets.
- Monitors and motivates the sales force through participative management.
- Participates in the sales process, both training new staff and by providing support during negotiations.
- Develops the sales strategy for his or her sector in accordance with the sales department's policies. In doing this, he or she must use all the systems available to put in place a suitable sales organization whilst seeking new directions for sales growth.
- The Sales Manager must also review the marketing campaigns conducted, analyze and check the growth of the market in his or her sector, producing monthly reports, settling management indicators, analyzing statistics and managing a budget.
- Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
- Malaysian Citizen
- 3 years working experience in a similar capacity or in the hotel industry
- Willing to relocate and is familiar in travelling within the Klang Valley and Kuala Lumpur