NIGHT AUDITOR (NIGHT WELCOMER)
Job reference 279956 • Job category Reception | Night Audit (m/f)
As a Night Welcomer you will:
• Have excellent customer service Skills
• Have great organisational and administration skills
• Need to work as part of the night reception team providing an efficient, effective and attentive service to all our guests as well as you will prepare snacks, breakfast and serve at the bar.
• Have strong communication skills & a pro-active approach to your work.
• Ensure that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay with us, from check-in to check-out.
• Be able to work on your own
• Be able to work 3-4 days a week
• Working closely with the Management Team to produce reports, monitoring the results and auditing controls in place.
APPLY NOW and SHARE OUR PASSION AND FEEL WELCOME!
- Essential and optional requirements
You take care of customers whose arrival, departure or reservation takes place late or during the night. You must also: - Validate billing - Draw up the day's statistics and accounts report for the director - Prepare the documents required for the morning team.