Accounts Payable Executive
Job reference 267336 • Job category Finance - Accounting - Audit | Accounting/consolidation
The consolidation profession consists of:
- Establish a consolidated reporting of a perimeter while ensuring in particular the technical validity of the information and the relevance of management analysis.
- Centralize and manage financial information from subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the reliability of reportings and respect standards group.
- To achieve a genuine work of financial analysis and suggest areas for improvement.
- Engaging in operational issues of entities and listening to their concerns about consolidation.
- Ensure a technological watch (standards, regulations and impact of developments) and contribute repeatedly to strengthen the process (quality of consolidation, management deadlines ).
- Essential and optional requirements